Monday, December 1, 2008

this past weekend

..well it has been sooo sad this past weekend..cause one of my friend is leaving to go home at states, her name is molly.. i enjoyed the times being with her,it was so rough on Sunday morning cause that would be her last Sunday with us,,actually she has to saty here for 9months, but I think it wasn't God's calling for her to stay here that long or to be a missionary... She's so fun and friendly and caring..I love her so much and i miss her.. well, i gave her a present and it was my favorite too, it was POOH bear, :-) and she gave me this pretty jacket!! umm well, im so sorry, it's been too long I haven't written here, when i have a time I will write it all down here.. :-)

well, im still sad.. i miss her so much..! my eyes were hurt from crying.. :'(
well, i just thank God sooo much for bringing molly here to work with our church even to our Youth Ministry..And i wish that God would give her a reason and a chance to came back here again sometime..

No comments: