I went at the Paden's to help them.. Actually i went there 3times, cause they will not be here next week... So, tita Jukie gave me the key for the gate and the front door yesterday, cause they had to go to nhaya's school by 8 in the morning,,
So i was there home alone cleaning.. :( They got home at 3:00 i thae afternoon...
And molly texted me if i'll go to voice, and i said no... So, she told me if i could brinkg her suitcase back home, and i said sure.. So there.....................
I packed all her stuffs... And brought it with me... But i went to gig night before going home..
We, had movie time, and it was pretty good!! ( Facing the Giant )- i liked it!!!!!
we ate some palabok, and just us 3 girls were there!! Molly,Amory and I... So there we went home... She said goodbye to me, cause yhey'll be leaving tomorrow moring to Laguna for the conference meeting for ten days!! lol i know, i wanna come!!! :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment