.....oK..When I was in high school level, my journal was blue and brown with a small lock attached to the cover.. I hid it's key inside my dresser drawer or in my wallet, where my snoopy brother couldn't find it.. If he got his sticky fingers on my journal, he'd read all my private thoughts and then tease me for days, or every time he'll see me.. He would say things in his sing song voice like "Dear Diary, I'm inlove with Paolo.".. Then he'd place both hands over his heart, fall to his knees and whine, "Oooh Paolo.."..Grrr...
..No way was going to suffer that humilitation.. My journal was, and is a place for me to share my feelings, struggles, and thoughts.. Here's an example.."June 14 2007, Dear Diary, I don't know-it's weird! I mean the way I like guys.. I like them for so long and they don't like me. Then they like me, and I don't like them!..
What could have looked like blah, blah, blah to other people was important to me.. I only wish I had written more.. Then problem was, sometimes I didn't know what to write.. Thw blank page seemed to stare at me, begging for a sentence or word.. Then I'd write something like, "Dear Diary, today I'll stop skaping my class, but I couldn't!.. How boring is that?!
Do you ever get a bad case of writer's block? The next time, your journal tries to stare you down, just to pick a "journal starter" ......................
Anyway, i just want to share this things to you guys..Does that make sence?!hahahahahahahaha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment