..Umm well, wednesday i didn't had my nap time, lol.. And i went to prayer meeting at night.. And i was sooo tired!!:/
And thursday was a tiring day, ofcourse!! lol I went at the Paden's place again ang help them to clean their house..
Previously, at 5:30 kuya Gilmer got home cause i was waiting for him.. And I asked him if we can borrow his guitar for our GIG practice for GIG Sunday..:-) And he let me bring it with me..
And I asked 'em if it was heavy, "i think sooo" lol.. And it was! So they let me took a cab rather than taking a jeepney..haha
So,when i got in the church, tim helped me to carry the guitar..
Then we started..! lol Some of the songs were hard, i mean it's hard to get the notes..hahaha
But we did it!!!! yeepee!!! And i liked the songs!!
hahaha
have a great day!!!
just not a tiring day!! lol :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment