Saturday, October 11, 2008

..friday.. & ..Saturday..

haha okay...On friday, i went to a VOICE class at the elementary school with ate tin tin..We taught the third grader students about Jesus Christ.. And 'twas sooo fun especially the kids..lol
They were sooo noisy and wild,,haha well, we all knew it.. We've been there!! As usual..
But they were all listening..:-)
After the class, i went to elish's house with kuya froi and kuya francis, and i cooked "pancit canton",well, that's our favorite past time...lol hahahaha "eating"..yeah!!
Previously, we went to church for our GIG night.. Elish and I, went to post some fliers anywhere..hahaha :-) and helped to organize the things for the garage sale.... :-)

Saturday..? lol hahaha this day was sooo tiring.. I had 5hours sleep last night,cause the dog keep on barking and i'm not used to it..!! And i woke up 3 times.. uughh...
And i woke up at 6:30 in the morning, cause we had to go to church for the garage sale...
Previously, tian,gwen and I were rushing!!! And we just took about 10 minute in the shower lol..hahaha
So, we got there...

Previously, lunch break.. As usual..hahaha I went to town with sarah and kuya froi,,we waited for Sarah for 1 hour and we ate our lunch... And went back to church..

This night, tian and I baked our favorite food..!! It was the "Macaroni Cheese"!!!hahaha
And i love it!!!
It's time to go to baed..anyway before that, I have to practice the songsfor GIG Sunday tomorrow..!! :-)
gnight!! lol

have a great day!!!!

No comments: